Are electric scooters safe?
Electric scooters are reasonably safe, or a minimum of as safe because the rider tries to be.
As long as you follow these important safety tips, you'll be perfectly safe:
• always wear a helmet
• never ride too fast
• check that your tires are sufficiently inflated and in good condition
• respect your local traffic laws
• wear all the security gear you have got
• don’t drink or have drugs before riding
• turn carefully
• make sure all of your brake systems work
• make sure you have got enough battery to induce where you wish to travel
• stay focused on your ride
• avoid riding within the rain, snow, or wet weather
• avoid ice or slippery surfaces
• avoid pedestrian areas
• avoid heavy traffic
• ride because the manual instructs
• only ride by yourself
• always use your lights at the hours of darkness
If you wish to find out everything there's about staying safe on an electrical scooter, confirm to travel through our complete safety guide.