Electric scooter fire safety knowledge
Electric scooters have become a common means of transportation for the masses due to their advantages of economy and convenience.However, just like other types of electric vehicles, there are fire safety hazards, so how to prevent electric scooter fires?
1. Reasonably control the charging time. According to the size of the conventional battery capacity, the charging can generally be completed within 8-10 hours.
2. Do not charge in the house. There are many flammable items in the room, which can easily cause a fire accident if it catches fire.
3. Do not charge with flying cables. Flying cable charging can easily cause fire in the event of sudden changes in weather.
4. Do not park the electric vehicle on the corridor to prevent the escape channel from being blocked.
5. The charging environment needs to be ventilated. The best charging environment temperature is 25 degrees Celsius. When charging, it is best to put the battery box charger in a ventilated environment to avoid exposure to sunlight and rain when the vehicle is stored.
6. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials. When charging, carefully check whether there are flammable and explosive items stacked nearby, so as to prevent nearby items from igniting when a fire occurs, resulting in a larger fire.
7. Do not blindly modify electric scooters. The normal service life of a scooter is 3 to 4 years. If it is used for an extended period, the electrical circuit and battery will be aging and short-circuited. If you add sound, lighting or battery, it is easy to overload the circuit and cause a fire. Wait.
8. Strengthen daily self-examination and self-control. In ordinary daily life, the inspection of electric wires and circuits of electric vehicles should be strengthened to prevent poor contact from causing fire at the contact points, and to avoid short circuits and series electricity caused by aging and wear of the lines.