Possible problems and solutions of electric scooters
1: Why does the charger keep flashing green light when charging?
(1) It is okay when green light flashes after charging for a period of time
(2) There may be a problem with the controller circuit.
(3) It is possible that the charger is broken and has not been charged or has been charged falsely.
2: Why is the battery powered off?
There are two possibilities: overcurrent protection adn overdischarge protection. Distinguish two protection methods: after the protection occurs, unplug the battery from the electric vehicle, disconnect all loads except the battery, and then plug it into the electric vehicle. If the battery is discharged again, it is overcurrent protection. If it still can't discharge after re-plugging, it should be over-discharge protection.
(1) Overcurrent protection: For overcurrent protection, pay attention to whether the wires inside the battery pack are too thin and whether the connection is tight. It is best to fix it with solder to reduce the connection impedance.
(2) Over-discharge protection: For over-discharge protection, you need to use a multimeter to test the voltage of each group in series to see if they are consistent. If the battery is out of balance, there will be a short board effect of water in the barrel, and you need to manually charge and discharge to level it.
3: Why does the motor not turn after turning on the light?
(1) Check whether the line is short-circuited.
(2) It is possible that the second tube and the resistor are burned.