Technology solutions for shared electric scooter
In recent years, shared electric scooters have become particularly popular in Europe and the United States, and many companies may not know much about shared electric scooters. Regarding its technical solutions, it is no simpler than sharing bicycles, and even better than the requirements of sharing bicycles. Because electric scooters have lithium batteries, circuit design, body waterproofing, battery life, etc. need to be fully considered.
1. Battery. The best solution is to use a battery that can be quickly replaced and equipped with a battery station, otherwise the electric scooter will be put on the street, and the battery will be stolen by the user in a short time. This not only prevents users from stealing the battery, but also facilitates battery replacement by maintenance personnel. If the electric scooter does not adopt the battery replacement solution, it will greatly increase the operating cost, because at least eight screws are removed each time the battery is replaced, so frequent battery replacement will affect the battery life. Of course, the electric scooter should upload the remaining power to the server in time, so that the staff can judge the time and location of the electric scooter through the background data.
2. Lock the car and prevent theft. The shared electric scooter must have an electronic lock or a motor lock to prevent the shared scooter from being dragged by the user; it also needs to have an anti-theft alarm device. When the electric scooter is locked, if it is touched or moved , the electric scooter will sound an alarm and upload the current location to the server background.
3. Tires. Shared electric scooters need to use practical tires or pneumatic honeycomb tires, and must not use pneumatic tires.
4. Data transmission. Data such as single ride time, single ride distance, current speed, real-time positioning, fault code, speed limit, remaining rideable mileage, etc. of the shared electric scooter should be visible to the user and uploaded to the server. the day after tomorrow.
5. Troubleshooting. When the electric scooter fails, the fault code and real-time location should be reported to the server in time, so that the maintenance personnel can determine the cause of the failure, so as to prevent the difficulty of locating the faulty car and consume costs.
6. Waterproof. Shared electric scooters must be waterproof, otherwise the electric scooter may be scrapped under heavy rain. If the electric scooter is required to be soaked in water, the cost is very high.
7. Transmission Protocol. Now mainstream shared electric scooters use the TCP-based MQTT communication protocol. Regarding the construction of the MQTT server, we need to see the strength of the technical team of the shared electric scooter company.
8. WEB acquired APP. This electric scooter company must have it, and the development cost is at least 50,000 US dollars.