Electric scooters in Spain must comply with the following regulations
1. Priority of adoption. Cyclists have priority over motor vehicles when driving on bike lanes or properly marked shoulders. In all other cases, they must respect the priorities of other users as determined by rules and signals. Otherwise, the fine is 200 euros.
2. Start riding. Caution must be taken to join the lane and signal to manoeuvre, and there will be a fine of 200 euros for danger to road safety.
3. Obey the traffic lights. Running a traffic light carries a fine of 150 to 500 euros.
4. If there are artificial turns, etc., you need to remind other drivers. Otherwise, the fine is 200 euros.
5. Wear a helmet.
6. If you want to cross the pedestrian crossing, you must get out of the car to push.
7. Cycling is prohibited on sidewalks and pedestrian areas, unless marked as a bike path shared with pedestrians. Fines up to 100 euros.
8. In the city, you should drive as close to the right side of the road as possible, leaving a safe gap with curbside or parked vehicles.
9. When the lights must be turned on, reflective clothing must be worn.