What are the precautions and safety equipments need when riding electric scooter on the road?
1. Wear a helmet
The head is an important organ of the human body, so it is more important to protect the head during the sliding process. A helmet with quality protection can keep you safe from major injuries.
Gloves for electric scooters vary in size and style, and many people use motorcycle gloves or gardening gloves instead. There is no fixed standard for electric scooter gloves, as long as you choose a non-slip glove that fits your hand.
3. Knee pads and wrist pads
Knee pads and wrist pads work together to protect your joints from damage while riding. Lightweight plastic knee pads are recommended.
4. Choose the right shoes
Under normal circumstances, most of Jue's sports shoes are very suitable for using electric scooters. Try not to wear slippers or gao heels to ride electric scooters. The size of the shoes should match the size of your feet.
1. Try not to replace the original parts of the electric scooter, otherwise it is prone to dangerous failures.
2. Before riding, adjust the height of the electric scooter to suit your height.
3. Choose an electric scooter with better braking performance and be familiar with the braking position.
4. Regularly inject oil into the bearing to reduce the sliding resistance.
5. Beginners should slide on roads with smaller slopes and gradually increase the difficulty.
6. Do not ride on wet or bumpy roads.